Sunday, May 20, 2018

My summer TBR

My summer reading list

This is a list of books I want to read over my 4 month break from University. Some of these books are new, some aren't released yet and some are very old. 
First off this summer I am going away for two weeks, I'm leaving home on the 4th of June and will be back on the 20th of June at around 2am so that means I have lots of reading time. This is a trip to visit my friend who lives in another country so we will be very busy this time but I have roughly 6 hours total on planes and about 7 hours on a bus. This isn't including waiting times so I know I will have plenty of time for reading, I will be taking about 3 books with me on this trip. This is the list of books I am deciding from, (please help me narrow it down): 
This books are on my summer reading list so if I don't end up taking them on holiday I will be reading them over the summer. Once I get back from holiday my only plans are to do some course reading and work so hopefully that leaves lots of reading time. 
15 books I want to read this summer:
Leave a comment of books you want to read this summer! I hope you all enjoy the heat and the sun over the next few months and enjoy your time off school if you have school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Kill a Kingdom book review

To Kill a Kingdom book review Book title: To Kill a Kingdom Page number: 342 Date published: 6/3/2018 Date read: 3/6/2018 Genre: F...