Thursday, May 17, 2018

First post!

My first post
Hello, I am assuming you have found this post from Goodreads. I have a few updates. The main update is from now on I will be post full review of books on this blog. My Goodreads will still have short, condensed reviews with the full review linked. On here I will be reviewing ARCs provided via Netgalley and directly from authors. All my reviews are honest. Most of the books I review are bought by me for me, or gift from family and friends. I will always be honest and say if I have been provided the book from another source and it will not affect my review. 
You can request I read and review a book, recommendations are always appreciated. I always try to respond and interact with any comments people have to please do leave comments so I know how to improve my reviews. 
How I plan on reviewing books: My new lay out on of reviews will be designed around this. 

  • Book title
  • Page number
  • Date published
  • Date read
  • Genre
  • Rating
  • Synopsis on goodreads
  • My review: 

  1. Points on writing
  2. Plot
  3. Characters
  4. Ending
  5. Overall feelings and would I reread
  • Books I would recommend that are similar 
I hope these reviews are preferred than my current reviews and any feedback is much appreciated. Have a lovely day and I will be reviewing soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Kill a Kingdom book review

To Kill a Kingdom book review Book title: To Kill a Kingdom Page number: 342 Date published: 6/3/2018 Date read: 3/6/2018 Genre: F...